OAK Orthopedics, located at 19552 South Harlem Ave. in Frankfort, has expanded its services in response to the increased demand and success of the...Read More
You are here
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Timothy Friedrich completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin, prior to his attendance at the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. He completed his podiatric medicine and surgical residency at Loyola Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Friedrich is a two-year recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Education Foundation Scholarship and a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and Illinois Podiatric Medical Association.
In his spare time, he enjoys golf, biking, hunting and fishing, plus watching and attending college and professional sports.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency: Loyola Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St. Mary’s Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
- Oak Surgical Institute
- Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery