It is difficult these days to read or watch anything about contact sports, in particular the NFL, without hearing at least peripherally about...Read More
You are here
Dr. Lee was born and raised in Rochester, Minnesota, and attended Wabash College in Crawfordsville, Indiana, prior to attending Indiana University School of Medicine. He then completed his residency in family medicine at the Mayo Clinic School of Medicine and pursued further training with a fellowship in primary care sports medicine at the Hennepin County Medical Center.
He is board-certified in sports medicine and family medicine and is a member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, the American College of Sports Medicine, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Illinois Academy of Family Physicians, and the Illinois State Medical Society. He has given numerous lectures and presentations on a variety of topics in the field of sports medicine at the local and national level. He has a special interest in the prevention and management of sports concussion.
Dr. Lee currently serves as a team physician for Olivet Nazarene University and Lincoln-Way East High School. He is also a team physician with the U.S. Soccer Federation, with which he has traveled internationally while caring for the nation’s elite youth players. He has experience covering professional and Olympic athletes and has covered events ranging from marathons and ultra-marathons to Olympic speed-skating.
In his free time, Dr. Lee enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys, exercising, reading, and golfing.
Dr. Lee is located in our Frankfort Office.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Wabash College, Crawfordsville, IN
- Doctor of Medicine: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Family Medicine Residency: Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine: American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- Illinois State Medical Society
- U.S. Soccer
- Lincoln-Way East High School
- Olivet Nazarene University
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy: Science, Hollywood, and the Media
Frankfort Expands Services
OAK Orthopedics, located at 19552 South Harlem Ave. in Frankfort, has expanded its services in response to the increased demand and success of the...Read More
High Ankle Sprain: A Difficult Athletic Injury
Ankle sprains are among the most common musculoskeletal injuries in athletes, both competitive and noncompetitive, accounting for anywhere between...Read More