At OAK Orthopedics, your well-being is our highest priority. In the interest of providing our patients with the most advanced care available, we are now offering an exciting new outpatient procedure specially designed for those who are suffering from pain associated with tendon damage.
Tendon pain takes many forms:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Jumper’s/Runner’s knee
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- Swimmer’s shoulder/shoulder pain
Are you a “silent sufferer”?
If you are like many individuals, you have probably tried things to get back to feeling “good” or even “better.” Physical therapy, cortisone injections, medication, or just taking time to rest. All may provide temporary relief, but then your pain comes back. The thought of undergoing surgery is not appealing due to the fact that it can be expensive, there are potential risks and side effects and if a long recovery period does not fit into your schedule . . . you now have a better option—we can help!
Tenex Health TX™ provides PAIN RELIEF!
Tenex Health TX™ is based on advanced technology developed in collaboration with the world renowned Mayo Clinic. Tenex Health TX™ combines ultrasound imaging to pinpoint damaged tissue with the advanced TX MicroTip™ which precisely breaks down and removes only the damaged tissue that was causing you pain. This procedure is not surgery and can be performed in an office or procedure room.
Tenex Health TX™ benefits:
- Quick pain relief
- Return to normal activities rapidly
- Local anesthetic used instead of general anesthesia
- No sutures, no stitches (requires only a small, adhesive bandage)
- Not surgery
- Ask about payment options
We are here for you . . .
You don’t have to live with pain! We are happy to discuss Tenex Health TX™ or any other option that may work for you. Please call our office at (815) 928-8050 today to schedule a consultation.
Did You Know . . .
- 30 million individuals in the United States each year suffer with some type of tendon pain
- 10 million physician visits per year made by patients for tendon pain
- At least 1 in 5 patients will not recover with traditional methods of care
Click here to download this newsletter about Tenex Health TX.