Our mobile medicine unit is our way of reaching out to meet the on-site health care needs of professional, college, high school, and community sporting events by providing services such as:
- Digital X-ray capabilities
- Exam table for the diagnosis and treatment of sports-related injures
- Fully staffed by OAK personnel (orthopedist, physician assistant, athletic trainer, and X-ray technician)
- Air conditioned, personal laboratory facilities
- Setting-lounge area complete with refrigeration
- Command center (TV/Satellite dish and computer access)
To learn more about our Mobile Medical Unit or to schedule an appointment, please call (815) 928-8050 or click on the Appointment Request button.