For over 75 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and community of Bradley, Frankfort, New Lenox, Watseka, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- We are screening each patient the day before to ensure they do not have any symptoms.
- We are taking patient temperatures and screening for symptoms upon patient arrival.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- We are restricting the number of visitors allowed to accompany a patient.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.