You are here
Tenex Health TX™ provides PAIN RELIEF!
At Orthopedic Associates of Kankakee your well-being is our highest priority. In the interest of providing our patients with the most advanced care available, we are now offering an exciting new outpatient procedure specially designed for those who are suffering from pain associated with tendon damage.
Tendon pain takes many forms:
- Rotator cufftendonosis
- Tennis/ Golfer’s Elbow
- Jumper’s/ Runner’s knee
Are you a “silentsufferer”?
If you are like many individuals, you have probably tried many things to get back to feeling “good” or even “better”. Physical therapy, cortisone injections, medication, or just taking time to rest. All may provide temporary relief, but then your pain comes back. The thought of undergoing surgery is not appealing due to the fact that it can be expensive, there are potential risks and side effects, a long recovery period does not fit into your schedule. We can help!
Tenex Health TX™ is based on advanced technology developed in collaboration with the world renowned Mayo Clinic. Tenex Health TX™ combines ultrasound imaging to specifically target damaged tissue with the advanced TX MicroTip, which precisely breaks down and removes only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This procedure is not open surgery and can be performed in an outpatient procedure room.
Tenex Health TX™ benefits:
- Quick pain relief *
- Return to normal activitiesrapidly
- Local anesthetic used instead of general anesthesia
- Usually no sutures, no stitches(requires only a small, adhesive bandage)
- Minimally invasive, not open surgery
- Covered by most insurances
We are here for you…
You don’t have to live with pain! We are happy to discuss Tenex Health TX™ or any other option that may work for you. Please call our office at 815-928-8050 today to schedule a consultation. For more information, visit www.tenexhealth.com.
Did You Know...
- 30 million individuals in the United States each year suffer with some type of tendon pain
- Patients make 10 million visits to physician offices each year for tendon pain
- At least 1 in 5 patients will not recover with traditional methods of care
*Your results may vary