You are here
Dr. Wesley Choy is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon originally from Topeka, Kansas. Dedicated to helping his patients return to the highest possible level of function and quality of life, Dr. Choy is a Healthgrades “Five-Star Doctor," and his orthopedic specialization includes upper extremities, trauma/reconstruction, knee arthroscopy, and total knee reconstruction.
Dr. Choy graduated from Kansas State University with his degree in mechanical engineering prior to enrolling at Loyola University’s Stritch School of Medicine. After earning his medical degree, Dr. Choy's residency and fellowship in hand surgery were completed at the prestigious Northwestern Memorial Hospital, only honing Dr. Choy’s medical knowledge and surgical skills.
As one of OAK’s senior partners, Dr. Choy has been a strong, guiding force in the evolution of OAK Orthopedics and its reputation. When he isn’t seeing patients, he enjoys cooking and staying active as a fisherman and tennis player.
Dr. Choy's practice is located at the Bradley Office.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering: Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Doctor of Medicine: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Riverside Medical Center
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
- Oak Surgical Institute