You are here
Dr. Choy is from Topeka, Kansas, and graduated from Kansas State University with his degree in mechanical engineering prior to enrolling at Loyola University’s Stritch School of Medicine. After earning his medical degree, Dr. Choy's residency and fellowship in hand surgery were completed at the prestigious Northwestern Memorial Hospital, only honing Dr. Choy’s medical knowledge and surgical skills.
Dr. Choy’s orthopedic specialization includes upper extremities, trauma/reconstruction, knee arthroscopy, and total knee reconstruction.
As one of OAK’s senior partners, Dr. Choy has been a strong and guiding force in the evolution of OAK Orthopedics and its regional and mid-western reputation.
Healthgrades ranks Dr. Choy as a “Five-Star Doctor," its highest ranking.
Dr. Choy's practice is located at the Bradley Office.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering: Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Doctor of Medicine: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Riverside Medical Center
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
- Oak Surgical Institute