Sometimes when unfortunate things happen, something good will come of it. This was the case when Ron Wagner took a terrible fall from a ladder in...Read More
You are here
Illinois native Dr. Ryan Sullivan completed his undergraduate studies at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. Dr. Sullivan earned his medical degree at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois, where he received his orthopedic surgery residency training at the Loyola University Medical Center. He then went on to complete additional specialty training through an adult reconstructive surgery fellowship at the McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois.
In addition to joint reconstruction, Dr. Sullivan also provides orthopedic coverage for Lincoln-Way Central High School athletics.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Sullivan enjoys building and woodworking, drawing, and designing and stays active fishing, snowboarding, and participating in athletics.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Doctor of Medicine: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
- OAK Surgical Institute
- Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery
Dr. Ryan Sullivan’s Patient Recovers With Friendship, Football & Following Winterfell
Free Upcoming Seminar on Hip and Knee Pain Solutions With Dr. Ryan Sullivan
Join us for a free educational event and learn about the best available treatments for hip and knee arthritis from...Read More
Dr. Ryan Sullivan to Present Seminar on Hip and Knee Arthritis
Treatment for Hip and Knee Arthritis—Nonsurgical and Surgical Options
Join us for a presentation by...Read More