You are here
Illinois native Dr. Ryan Sullivan completed his undergraduate studies at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. Dr. Sullivan earned his medical degree at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois, where he received his orthopedic surgery residency training at the Loyola University Medical Center. He then went on to complete additional specialty training through an adult reconstructive surgery fellowship at the McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois.
In addition to joint reconstruction, Dr. Sullivan also provides orthopedic coverage for Lincoln-Way Central High School athletics.
Dr. Sullivan sees patients at our Bradley and Frankfort locations.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Sullivan enjoys building and woodworking, drawing, and designing and stays active fishing, snowboarding, and participating in athletics.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Doctor of Medicine: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
- OAK Surgical Institute