You are here
Dr. Eddie Jones Jr. is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who has dedicated his practice to state-of-the-art care in orthopedic trauma, sports medicine, and joint replacement. Healthgrades rates
After completing his undergraduate work at the University of Michigan prior to medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan, Dr. Jones elected to stay at Wayne State University School of Medicine and complete his orthopedic surgical residency with an emphasis in trauma and general orthopedics. He studied under Dr. Jeffery Mast, distinguished professor and notable alumni of the AO-ASIF group in Switzerland. Under Dr. Mast’s tutelage and constant study, Dr. Jones has been able to apply leading-edge fracture management to this community. Today, Dr. Jones is a clinical professor and anatomy instructor at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jones has had the honor to serve and assist in the Hurricane Katrina disaster and the Haitian catastrophic earthquake. These experiences and learned lessons have further prepared Dr. Jones in the development of his skills and his passion to serve the community. Dr. Jones also opens his clinic to young aspiring medical professionals to share his knowledge and skill and inspire their future work for the betterment of humanity and mankind. When he isn’t seeing patients, Dr. Jones enjoys cooking, reading, and writing. His additional hobbies include soapmaking, craft-beer brewing, gardening, and canning.
Dr. Jones practices out of our Bradley Office.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Master of Science: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Medicine: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Diplomate
- Illinois Orthopedic Society
- Riverside Medical Center
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
- Oak Surgical Institute