You are here
Eddie Jones Jr., M.D., completed his undergraduate work at the University of Michigan prior to medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Jones then elected to stay at Wayne State University School of Medicine and complete his orthopedic surgical residency with an emphasis in trauma and general orthopedics.
Dr. Jones had the honor of studying under Dr. Jeffery Mast, distinguished professor and notable alumni of the AO-ASIF group in Switzerland. Under Dr. Mast’s tutelage and constant study, Dr. Jones has been able to apply cutting edge fracture management to this community.
Dr. Jones has had the privilege and honor to serve and assist in the hurricane Katrina disaster and the Haitian catastrophic earthquake. These experiences and learned lessons have further prepared Dr. Jones in the development of his skills and his passion to serve the community. Additionally, Dr. Jones opens his clinic to young aspiring medical professionals, in hopes to share his knowledge and skill while inspiring these future professionals to the betterment of humanity and mankind. These high standards and qualities have allowed Dr. Jones to provide state-of-the-art care in orthopedics for now and in the foreseeable future.
Dr. Jones is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, a diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and a member of the Illinois Orthopedic Society.
Healthgrades rates Dr. Jones a “Five-Star Doctor,” its highest ranking. Dr. Jones practices out of the Bradley office.
Dr. Jones practices out of our Bradley Office.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Master of Science: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Medicine: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Diplomat
- Illinois Orthopedic Society
- Riverside Medical Center
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
- Oak Surgical Institute