OAK Orthopedics, located at 19552 South Harlem Ave. in Frankfort, has expanded its services in response to the increased demand and success of the...Read More
You are here
Dr. Hasan is a graduate from the University of Illinois as a James Scholar prior to attending the Chicago Medical School. After attaining his Doctor of Medicine degree, Dr. Hasan completed his internship at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital/Catholic Health Partners and his residency at the University of Chicago/Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital in physical medicine and rehabilitation in Chicago, Illinois. Subsequently, he served as an attending physician in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago/Northwestern Memorial Hospital (recognized by U.S. News and World Report as the top rehabilitation hospital in the nation).
Dr. Hasan’s specialty of interventional spine and pain management of the musculoskeletal system is supported by his extensive training, research, and lecture presentations. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Pain Medicine and of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He is board-certified in pain medicine by the American Board of Pain Medicine and the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He is a member of the North American Spine Society, the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and the Spine Intervention Society.
Dr. Hasan is also board-certified in the subspecialty of sports medicine of which he takes a special interest. He volunteers his time and expertise to the football community as a sideline physician at various high schools.
Healthgrades ranks Dr. Hasan as a “Five Star Doctor,” its highest ranking.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- Master of Science in Applied Physiology: Finch University of Health Sciences, North Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Medicine: Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
- Internship: Presence Saint Joseph Hospital/Catholic Health Partners, Chicago, IL
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: University of Chicago/Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certificate in Sports Medicine: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine, Fellow
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Fellow
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Member
- NASS, Member
- Spine Intervention Society, Member
Frankfort Expands Services
Important information regarding COVID-19, more commonly referred to as the Coronavirus Disease.x